10.24.2010

PE6_Podcasting Praise!


Well, after perusing the internet for guidance counseling podcasts, I am pleasantly surprised to find few and far between, as that means it is still somewhat cutting edge.  And what I did find dispelled some worries that I had regarding the ethical nature of using students and families, actually stating that it fulfilled the American School Counseling Association standards.  If I have parent nights, I can recored them for parents that could not attend.  If we have a topic that we are addressing at school, the students and teachers can offer ideas for families and feedback about the work we are doing.  If there are some new concerns school wide, we could quickly publish a blurb about it.  I think this will be an interesting idea to explore for an ARP resource/intervention option.

No comments:

Post a Comment